Ultracon 2024: Advancing Medical Ultrasound
|Why Attend: UltraCon 2024 is your front-row seat to the future of ultrasound. Whether you are a seasoned clinician or sonographer, a passionate researcher, or a forward-thinking industry leader, this event provides you with unparalleled opportunities to:
- Discover the latest advancements and trends that will drive the future of ultrasound technology and practice.
- Network with thought leaders, innovators, and professionals who are at the forefront of ultrasound research and applications.
- Gain insights from experts across diverse topic areas, from AI to clinical applications and education.
- Contribute to discussions that will influence the direction of ultrasound advancements and help you improve patient care.
Date: April 6–10, 2024 | Location: Austin, Texas
UltraCon 2024 unites leading experts and professionals from the field of medical ultrasound to explore, discuss, and celebrate the revolutionary advancements in ultrasound technology and practice. This year's event features a wide range of captivating topics, including:
Save the Date:
- Image Quality and Resolution Enhancement
- Democratizing Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- AI and Machine Learning in Ultrasound
- Latest Clinical Applications for Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Education and Training for the Future
- Reimbursement and Insurance
- Leading Edge Advancements in Ultrasound
Mark your calendar and be part of this remarkable event!
Stay tuned for more information regarding abstract submissions, registration, speakers, and event schedule. We can't wait to see you as we embark on a journey to redefine the boundaries of ultrasound excellence!
About the AIUM: The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) is a multidisciplinary medical association dedicated to advancing the safe and effective use of ultrasound in medicine through professional and public education, research, development of guidelines, and accreditation. With over 8,000 members worldwide, the AIUM is committed to promoting the highest quality ultrasound practice and improving patient outcomes.